I have posted a list of ice breaker questions below that can be fun to use during the first week of classes. Feel free to comment if you have any more suggestions!
1. If you could meet 3 people, real or fictional, who would they be?
2. Name a political event that has impacted your life. Explain how it has impacted your life.
3. What was your last Facebook status update?
4. Tell us something your parents do not know about you.
5. Write two truths about yourself and then a lie. (Then the class decides which facts are true and which one is a lie).